General OverviewThe Zonk Group, Inc. is a Professional Manufacturers’ Representative firm serving the Electronics Industry in the Great Southwest. The manufacturers’ we represent are proven industry leaders in engineered mechanical and electronic components, contract assembly services, and various complementing disciplines of the custom metal and plastic part fabrication industries.
Mission StatementOur mission is to Promote People, Pursue Excellence, and Create a Motivating Environment in which we can grow by employing shared values.
ManagementThe Zonk Group, Inc. is owned and directed by John Lanzillo, CPMR. When you see these initials after the name of a manufacturers’ representative, you know you’re in good hands. The CPMR designation of the Manufacturers’ Representative Education Research Foundation stands for Certified Professional Manufacturers’ Representative, and can only be used by graduates of the Institute for Professional Advancement’s certification program. A CPMR has successfully completed a three-year course, including on-campus university residency, covering all the financial, legal, long range planning, succession and management issues inherent in operating a state-of-the-art professional multiple-line field sales organization.
FacilitiesWe own our 13,000 square foot building. It is located in Plano, Texas, close to the Telecom corridor and has quick access to the expressways serving the North Texas Territory. Our office includes a large state of the art training/conference room and product showroom. We maintain a professional office environment, with full automation, and state of the art equipment. We track all sales activity utilizing Lotus Notes based Account Manager by Empowering Systems.
Products and Services Represented
- Metal Fabrication Services
- CNC Machine & Lathe Parts
- Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Precision Laser Metal and Tube Cutting
- Plastic Fabrication Services
- Injection Molding and Tooling
- Extruded Plastic
- RIM-Reaction Injection Molding
- Structural Foam Molding
- Thermoplastic Composite Parts
- Engineered Fasteners and Hardware Solutions
- Concealed Electronic Access
- Compression Latches
- Cam Latches and Locks
- Quarter Turn Fasteners
- Hinges and Handles
- Commercial and Precision Drive Components
- Timing Belts, Pulleys, Gears and Gear Assemblies
- Clutches, Splines, Shafts and Bearings
- Electro Mechanical Devices
- Electronic Manufacturing Services
- Cable Assemblies
- Overmold Cable Assemblies
- Raw and Custom Cables
- Engineered Lighting Solutions
- Custom Backlighting
- Membrane Switches and Keypads
- PCBA’s and Turn-Key Manufacturing
- Our People
- Highly ethical business practices
- Our business experience and reputation
- Established customer relationships
- Our desire to associate ourselves with industry leaders and entrepreneurs in their respective fields
- Long term relationships with current Principals
- Proven sales records with continuous sales dollar growth
- Territory and Industry knowledge
- Active member of two national trade associations – ERA & MANA
- Financial Strength and responsibility
- Aptitude for learning
- Industry trend setters
- OUR DESIRE TO BE THE BEST!
Goals for Total PerformancePOSITIVE PRINCIPAL RELATIONSHIPS – Long term relationships based on shared philosophies, empathy, shared risks and mutual benefits.
CLEAR DIRECTION – Develop disciplined focus so that everyone understands what we are trying to achieve.
SUPPORTIVE SYSTEMS – The recognition that everyone must work together – to fulfill the customers’ needs.
CUSTOMER FOCUS – Identify and anticipate our customers’ needs – quickly, accurately, affordably, and reliably.
CHARACTER AND LEADERSHIP – The foundation of our firm. We must “WALK THE TALK” in building trust and respect.